Tuesday 6 March 2012

Grease!!

Main Characters
John Travolta - Danny Zuko
Olivia Newton-John - Sandy Olsen
Stockard Channing - Betty Rizzo
Jeff Conaway - Kenickie
Didi Con - Frenchy
Micheal Tucci - Sonny

Dinah Manoff - Marty Maraschino

In Grease, a good girl, Sandy Olsen and a bad boy stud, Danny Zuko, fell in love with each other over the summer holidays. They unexpectedly discovered they were now going to the same high school. Will bad boy Danny be able to show his sweet and soft side Sandy knew in front of his friends? Will their unforgettable summer be a memory in the past, or will their love keep them together?

I felt that the actors in this movie played their roles very convincingly. They made me believe they are teenage girls and boys who fall in love, and have lots of drama. There couldn't have been anyone else to play their roles.
The target audience is teenagers and adults. The reason for teenage audiences is because they are teenage kids who fall in love, and have lots of drama that comes with being at high school. Also adult audience because they made this movie to portray the way it was in the 1950's.
This movie was extremely funny as well as romantic. There were many parts that made me laugh out loud. Also it was very romantic because Danny and Sandy fall in love with each other just like high school crushes.
My favorite scene in the movie was when Danny and all his friends were fixing up Kenickie's car. They were singing Grease Lighting, which is one of my favorite songs. Also I love the ending scene when everyone is together and happy. The entire school is at the school fair and they are having fun. They sang the song We Go Together which makes me want to get up and dance!
I definitely recommend that other people should watch this because it is a very good comedy as well as a love story. I have scene this movie over 100 times and still enjoy watching it. It is a movie you could what over, and over again and not get bored. Grease is one of my favorite movies!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this movie! We did it as a school play in grade 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be in that play! I know all the words to the songs :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite song is Hopelessly Devoted to You :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is am awesome movie and a classic as well.

    ReplyDelete