Friday 2 March 2012

Dog Food Tester

As a Dog Food Tester, you will have to have excellent taste buds. This job requires a person to be able to determine if the dog food tastes right. They must be able to taste parts in the food that can cause bad breath. Also they are required to smell the dog food to know if it smells appetizing for dogs. The hourly wage for a Dog Food Tester ranges from $10-12. The average annual salary ranges from $33,000 to $40,000.

Advantages:
- don't have to cook for themselves anymore

Disadvantage:
- not a good wage
- tastes very bad
- very lonely job
- people may think you are weird

I love dogs. I have many dogs at home. However I have to say I would definitely not become a Dog Food Taster! I would not be able to swallow dog food because it smells disgusting. I would not want to wake up in the morning get dressed and brush my teeth knowing that I am going to test over 100 types of dog food to see how they taste. Dog food is meant for dogs to eat, not me. :p

4 comments:

  1. haha yea i agree with you being a dog food tester would be nastaay...:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. like don't try to kiss anyone.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ew. I do not even know how people eat dog food, let alone have that be their job. I agree that dog food should be left for the dogs :P

    ReplyDelete