Thursday 26 January 2012

My Dream Vacation!

My dream vacation is to go to Bahamas:)
The itinerary and cost for traveling to Nassau Bahamas,back and hotel would be:
West Jet: Sat. Feb. 18-Sat. Feb. 25, 3 travelers
Departure-Saskatoon: 7:35 pm       Arrival-Nassau: 12:05 pm       1 stop-Toronto
Departure-Nassau: 11:30 am          Arrival-Saskatoon: 9:39 am     1 stop-Toronto
Total price (Including 7 night stay at Paradise Island-Harbour view, all inclusive): $6,333.09





A short video of the beautiful resort, Atlantis- Paradise Island in Nassau Bahamas


Tourist Attractions:
Aquavanture water park
Ocean club golf course
Swimming with Dolphins
Snorkeling
Waterscape
Parasailing
Water taxi
Water sports
Spa
Exclusive dining

I have always wanted to go to the Bahamas. I think it will be an amazing vacation to go on because it is so beautiful, and there are lots of things to do. I love to swim in the ocean, and this ocean looks extremely blue and beautiful! Also it is very warm there compared to here, and it is always nice to go away and relax somewhere very warm. I hope one day I can say I have been to the Bahamas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment