Tuesday 24 January 2012

I recently went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic for my step sister's wedding. Niki got married on Wednesday January 11th, 2012. She got married on the beach and it was beautiful!  
I was one of her brides-maids along with her three brothers. I was extremely excited when she asked me to be a part of her wedding and hold her flowers. When they said their vows, I started to cry because it was so beautiful.


After the wedding, the reception was at a restaurant that overlooked the ocean. The table was huge! It fit the whole wedding party as well as all the guests. The table had name tags for our seating, and just above the table were gorgeous lights that were made of sea shells. I had so much fun at her wedding and she looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment